Four teams were very quick off the mark at the LED Flash Challenge, recording a result on the very first day of the competition.
- Team 6 @ 17:41:53 on Wed 27 Jan 2016
- Team 4 @ 18:10:57 on Wed 27 Jan 2016
- Team 5 @ 18:44:02 on Wed 27 Jan 2016
- Team 3 @ 18:52:10 on Wed 27 Jan 2016
If you want to record a result for your team between now and next week, you are free to run the web validator on your own computer. It works best in Google Chrome. This is the link:
If you successfully validate your circuit and want to record an official result, you need to email me and your own tutor the following pieces of evidence within 60 minutes of your successful validation:
- A clear photo of the validation result displayed in the web browser. The time and your team number must be clearly visible.
- The file “main.c” which contains the C code you wrote to successfully complete the challenge.
- A clear photo of your working LED circuit.
Well done again to the teams who completed the challenge this afternoon – clearly they’re teams to watch out for!